Opencart is inconvenient and not functional in work with downloads. Files are downloaded in one place, and files are attached to goods in another place. Excessive actions take precious time. And the customer only can download files from his personal account after purchasing od the good.
Advanced Downloads includes the features of such modules as Easy File Attacher and Downloadable Files. There were several versions of the module for internal use, and now the first public version of Advanced Downloads is finally ready.
Features of the module:
- Admin part
- A separate tab in the product form to manage downloads
- The ability to use links as downloads (for example, to indicate sources or links to a product discussion)
- The ability to attach a file using a direct link from a remote source
- Looking for existing downloads by autocomplete
- Customer part
- A separate tab with a list of attached downloads
- The ability to specify customer groups who can see downloads on the product page
- The ability to specify the need for authorization to view the download list
- The ability to specify the need for authorization to download
- The ability to allow files to be downloaded without buying
- The ability to allow downloads to be downloaded depending on order status
- Show file size
- Show the number of file downloads
- A pop-up with custom content and the ability to request confirmation of the Terms
- Fully customizable html-enabled signatures
- Flexible integration based on js/jquery. It can be used with almost any template without having to edit sources.
- Standard output templates. You can easily change the look of the download list and decorate it to your liking