Advanced information pages
Opencart module Advanced Inforamtions is intended for customization of information pages. This module will make oprncart information pages more representative and informative.
The module supports Journal3 theme.
Features of the module Advanced Informations
- Make the article more presentable and interesting by attaching an image to it in the usual way;
- Adjust the size of the main image. For Journal3 users, a choice of resize type is also available;
- Manage the block of the main image of the article: you can generate a width according to the bootstrap grid or disable it. The width of the description/tab block is calculated automatically.
- Display any number of images on the information page in as a gallery;
- Choose the location of the gallery: under the main image or in a separate tab;
- Set the size of the preview and enlarged image. For Journal3 users, a choice of resize type is also available;
- Attach images in the information editor using a familiar interface;
- Create any number of tabs using a convenient interface;
- Edit additional data in a separate tab in the information editor;
- Edit tab settings in the pop-up window;
- You can assign a tab to certain articles - the information will be displayed only in them;
- You can set up common tabs with the same content;
- Change the position of the information heading title for compactness;
- Change the order of displaying tabs using the sorting field, sorting takes into account all tabs;
- Edit the tab block position at your discretion;
- All text fields are multilingual;
- More customization in future releases!
Initial release. For Opencart 2.3, 3.0.x.
The base code is generated using the Opencart Module Generator.
- main image of an information page
- image gallery on the information page with flexible settings
- tabs on the category page (general, individual, predefined)
- position of the title
- Journal3 compatible