Advanced Product Reviews
The default opencart review system is so primitive: you cannot control the visibility of fields, you cannot reply to a customer’s review, you cannot enable automatic approval of reviews, and much more. The Advanced Product Reviews module for opencart can compensate for the shortcomings of the default reviews system and add a lot of useful functionality.
Features of Advanced Product Reviews
Convenient list of reviews
- Compact display of reviews;
- "Reply" button in each review and reply;
- Unlimited nesting tree structure;
- Configurable number of reviews per page.
New compact form
- New field "Email" in the adding review form;
- New field "Notify upon reply";
- Compact arrangement of fields;
- Automatically fill the name and email if the client or administrator is authorized.
Automatic approval of reviews
- Automatic approval of reviews and replies;
- Rating check. For example, you can automatically post only highly rated reviews;
- Checking text by regular expression. For example, you can prevent auto-approval of reviews that contain a link.
- Email notification to the administrator about a problematic review or response. You can approve or delete a review or response directly from your email without having to go to the admin panel.
Reward for a review
- Setting the criteria for receiving a reward: minimum rating and / or minimum review size;
- The reward can be an automatically generated one-time coupon and / or the accrual of reward points to the client's internal account;
- Easy coupon setup;
- Customizable notice to the client about the reward;
- The reward can only be received by the client who bought the product, about which he leaves a review.
- Notifying the client about the response to his review or reply;
- Client notification of reward;
- Notifying the admin of a new review;
- Notifying the admin of a problematic review or response;
- Ability to customize templates for notifications to the client about the reply and reward. Shortcodes and multilanguage are supported.
- The fields can be non-required or disabled. You can allow to leave anonymous reviews and ratings, or use reviews only for discussion purposes by turning off ratings.
- Customizable date format.
- The module does not replace opencart files. The necessary changes are made using OCMOD.
- The module works with a standard table of reviews in the database. Answers and additional information are stored in separate tables.
- When installing the module, you will NOT lose existing reviews. Also, all reviews will remain when you disable or remove the module.
- The review edit form has been expanded with additional fields and responses.
- Supports multistore configuration. You can relate reviews to the store: show on the product page only those reviews that were left in the current store.
- The popular Journal3 template is supported.