SeoPro Fix for Journal3 Blog
Journal3 is a new version of a popular Opencart template. Better, more functional, more difficult. But blog system of the template still can't work with SeoPro. It works only with a default router seo_url.
The main task of the modification is integrate Journal3 Blog with SeoPro.
Features of the SeoPro Fix for Journal3 Blog:
- Main category. Every post has a single phisycal address (url). No more duplicates! *
- The post category is displayed in the post breadcrumbs.
- You can to set type of SEO URL: blog/category/post, blog/post, category/post or post. Links everywhere will look the same.
- A link to the Seopro Fix module is displayed in the Journal -> Blog menu
- A separate post list to checking of main categories and seo urls
- A separate category list to checking of seo urls
- Compatible with multilingual SEO URL of post and categories
- Compatible with multistore (Opencart 3)
- Compatible with multilingual SEO URL of Journal3 Blog from blog settings. **
- All the data cached. ***
* The main category of the post is set when saving the post. This is always the first category on the list. If the main category is already set for the post, it is always displayed first in the list. If the main category is not yet set for the post, the first will be used in breadcrumbs and SEO URL. If the post is placed in only one category, you can not worry about the main one.
** Full - in Opencart 3 only. In Opencart 2.3 we are using seo url setting of the main language of the main store.
*** Regardless of SeoPro setting